The leisure industry is probably the second in revenue generation after agriculture in most countries of the world. This is because it is one of the industries regarded as a practice of the rich and hence believed to generate so much money. On the contrary, this cannot be achieved without knowing the exact details of how the economy impacts tourism in a given country.
Tag Archive: politics and governement
Whether the financial climate is flourishing or in a downturn there is likely to be an impact on the tourist industry. There are many different aspects to how the economy impacts tourism and it needs to be able to withstand these changes. This is however, a very important industry which has learned to adapt to various changes over the years.
The economy of the country has a great effect on tourism. For example, tourists pay out money for taxis, hotels, meals in restaurants, and entrance fees to various attractions in the place they are staying. Shopping too plays a big part in a holiday and shops realize how the economy impacts tourism.
If you have been putting off your vacation plans, you might want to think about how the economy impacts tourism. People who can afford to travel will actually make a positive difference by taking more trips. You’ll be helping a number of businesses and individuals who work in the industry, and they will be able to spend more money.
- Fall 2013 MotoGiro-USA
- Upcoming Vintage Motorcycle Events and Shows, July/August 2013
- Lowbrow Customs Midwest MotoSwap
- The National Motorcycle Museum Vintage Rally 2013
- Colonial Downs Added to AMA Pro Flat Track Schedule
- Get ready for Road America 2013!
- The Rocker's Reunion 2013
- Upcoming Vintage Motorcycle Shows and Events May/June 2013
- Built to Last BUILD Moto Mentor Program
- The 2013 Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America